Living in the End Times
It has been over five years since I originally posted “Living in the End Times” through this Apostolate. Recently, the Holy Spirit has been prompting me to once again publish this series, so that you may be educated and aware of all that is currently taking place both in the world and in the true Bride of Christ, the Holy Catholic Church.
What I present to you in this final part of the series on the “End Times” is not meant to scare anyone, but rather to prepare each of us about what is now happening and what is to come.
End Times Prophecy
I would like to begin by including an article which was recently published in the National Catholic Register. The article is a detailed presentation of a radio broadcast made by the Venerable Fulton J. Sheen in 1947, and who is one of the holy ones in Heaven and is one of the patrons for this Evangelization Apostolate.
Please take the time to read this article and understand what Archbishop Sheen was prophetically saying about these “end times” in which we are living today.
During his Jan. 26, 1947, radio broadcast, Venerable Fulton Sheen spoke as if he were peering into the 21st century. During that same broadcast, he also described what he believed the anti-Christ would be like.
It was not long after the end of World War II that he stated, “From now on the struggle will be…for the souls of men”, he warned. He mentioned that people would begin dividing into two religions as absolutes – “…the God Who became man and the man who makes himself God; brothers in Christ and comrades in anti-Christ.”
During this broadcast, he described what he discussed what the anti-Christ would undoubtedly appear like.
Far-seeing Archbishop Sheen said that the anti-Christ will not be called by that name, “…otherwise he would have no followers.” And it is the same for the way he, the devil, is depicted such as in cartoons because he “…will wear no red tights, nor vomit sulfur, nor carry a trident, nor wave an arrow tail as the Mephistopheles in Faust.” And he further emphasized that nowhere in Sacred Scripture are we given Satan’s actual appearance.
“This masquerade has helped the devil convince men that he does not exist”, Sheen revealed. The devil “…knows that he is never so strong as when men believe that he does not exist. When no man recognizes him, the more power he exercises. God has defined Himself as ‘I Am Who Am’ and the devil as ‘I am who am not.’”
In the world in which we live today and the relativistic culture which surrounds us, no matter the country or the culture, Divine Truth is trivialized and diminished. There are Catholics who say they believe in Christ, yet accept, abortion, contraception, divorce and remarriage, same-sex marriage and so forth, and sadly these Catholics are both clerics and laity alike!
As a consequence, the Church is marked by widespread doctrinal confusion to a degree heretofore unknown in living memory! Ours is a time when the fierce and beautiful truth of Christ’s saving Gospel is being eclipsed by the darkness of relativistic truth, and the Church is undergoing divisions or fissures threatening her very stability.
Please do not misinterpret what I am saying. I would gladly give my life for the true Church of Jesus Christ, the Church which was founded upon the shoulders of Saint Peter and the Apostles and handed down to us through the centuries by their successors.
In one of the visions which Blessed Catherine Anne Emmerich saw in 1821, she mentioned that there would be a time when there would be two popes. One suffered, while the other newer one was bringing about a “dark church rising”. Is now that time? One can only speculate.
With all the reading and research which I have done over the years, we see attacks against the family structure, attacks against the liturgy of the Church, attacks against the Holy Sacraments. And it is the family structure, the liturgy and Sacraments which make up the fabric of the visible Church – and these attacks are occurring not only from the outside but also from within the very structure of the Church itself!
Sadly, this is what has been prophesied for centuries – that ecclesiastical freemasonry would infiltrate the Church and place their candidate in the Chair of Saint Peter to usurp the Church! There are those who say that this is impossible, since the Holy Spirit guides the College of Cardinals who vote for the next pontiff.
However, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, in 1997, before he was elected as the next pope to follow Pope St. John Paul II, was asked if the Holy Spirit is responsible for the election of a pope. His reply was:
“I would not say so, in the sense that the Holy Spirit picks out the Pope…I would say that the Spirit does not exactly take control of the affair, but rather like a good educator, as it were, leaves us much space, much freedom, without entirely abandoning us. Thus the Spirit’s role should be understood in a much more elastic sense, not that he dictates the candidate for whom one must vote. Probably the only assurance he offers is that the thing cannot be totally ruined…There are too many contrary instances of popes the Holy Spirit obviously would not have picked!” [When one studies Church history, there have been some popes who were not very holy.]
Liberal clerics are not able to enter into an honest and open debate on Church teaching without exposing themselves as being anti-Catholic. Catholic teaching clearing states that homosexual acts are intrinsically evil, and receiving Holy Communion in a state of mortal sin is a sacrilege. So they discredit the messenger (themselves) while ignoring the message (Divine Truth).
Yet, in some countries and in some dioceses around the world, the exact opposite is happening! Liberal clerics and hierarchy (bishops and cardinals) are now experiencing a new boldness in their schismatic teachings. Homosexuality is accepted, gays and lesbians are having their unions blessed, and Holy Communion is openly given to those in a state of grave sin!
The Church has not been given a mission by our Lord to either modify these truths which have been taught since the days of the Apostles, or a mission to rewrite the Credo. The Church is the guardian of this treasure! The Church should study these truths, clarify them, deepen man’s understanding of them, and invite all men to adhere to them through faith.
Committed Catholics must educate themselves in all of this and resist changes against the Magisterial teachings of our faith, and we must remain strong and faithful followers of the teachings of Jesus Christ!
The Church is being co-opted under the guise of doing good and slowly being converted into an arm of the socialist engineers. And in many, many places, this has already happened! We see this occurring in Ireland, Poland, Germany, and in areas of the United States, only to name a few countries! Shame on the bishops who have either directly engineered this or on those who refuse to confront it out of fear of losing their career status!
Again, understand that I am not attacking the Church, only those who would subvert God’s Truth for a relativistic truth which better appeals to the senses and modern-day thinking!
And here we are reminded of Sacred Scripture, “For I, the LORD, do not change…” (Malachi 3:6a) and “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8)
Yet, without mentioning names, there are those who push the evil of homosexuality being perfectly fine and acceptable behavior – that those who practice such acts should be affirmed in their sin. As a sad consequence, those who promote such behavior are destroying their capability to ever experience freedom from slavery to sin.
When a Cardinal from Germany says the Church should bless homosexual couples, he damns them and himself to Hell! When Church hierarchy in the United States and other countries push for sacrilegious Holy Communions, they damn themselves and those who follow and embrace their teachings to Hell!
Be advised that I am not being judgmental, only objectively judging their actions as being immoral and unholy, which are contrary to the teachings of our faith – such teachings being formed and guided through millennia of Judeo-Christian enlightenment by the Holy Spirit.
To paraphrase the words of Christ, woe to you bishops who preach this heresy! You shut up the kingdom of Heaven against man! You do not go in yourselves, nor do you let others enter!
“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites. You lock the kingdom of heaven before human beings. You do not enter yourselves, nor do you allow entrance to those trying to enter.” (Matthew 23:13)
From Saint Paul’s Letter to the Church in the province of Galatia, we read, “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema [an abomination]. As we said before, so now I say again: If any one preach to you a gospel, besides that which you have received, let him be anathema.” (Galatians 1:8-9)
And from his First Letter to the Church in Corinth, we read, “Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a man examine himself, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment upon himself.” (1 Corinthians 11:27-29).
Instead, let us pray for all the ordained clergy, consecrated religious and lay ministers within the Church that they always remain faithful to the Magisterial teachings of our faith and evangelize the fullness of God’s Truth for the sake of building up the Body of Christ here on Earth, with the help of God’s grace saving souls – all for the greater honor and glory of Almighty God.
And let us support good and faithful prelates: priests, brothers and sisters. They will all be divided on what to do in the near future. Our prayers, together with the help of God’s grace, will help them to always remain faithful to the true teachings of Jesus Christ, nurtured and handed down within the Catholic Church through Sacred Scripture, Church tradition and guidance from the Holy Spirit for almost 2,000 years.
“And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.” (Matthew 16:18)
Medjugorje Message, January 2, 2013
Apparitions to Mirjana
“Dear children, with much love and patience I strive to make your hearts like unto mine. I strive, by my example, to teach you humility, wisdom and love because I need you; I cannot do without you my children. According to God’s will I am choosing you; by his strength I am strengthening you.
“Therefore, my children, do not be afraid to open your hearts to me. I will give them to my Son and in return, He will give you the gift of Divine peace. You will carry it to all those whom you meet, you will witness God’s Love with your life and you will give the gift of my Son through yourselves.
“Through reconciliation, fasting and prayer, I will lead you. Immeasurable is my love. Do not be afraid. My children, pray for the shepherds. May your lips be shut to every judgment, because do not forget that my Son has chosen them and only he has the right to judge. Thank you.”
At the current time, this will be the final posting on this continuing series, “Living in the End Times”, until I am prompted to provide additional information. Each and every day, I do read additional material, which only reinforces everything that is presented in Parts 1-13.
Noted below is a reminder of what has been covered in the past postings of this series:
- In Parts 1 & 2, we began discussing the stark reality of the formation of the anti-Church, brought to our attention by Pope St. Paul VI, Pope St. John Paul II and Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI. In the words of St. John Paul II, “We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel verses the anti-Gospel.”
- In Part 3, we discussed the radical right element within the Church, the Sedevacantists, and the damage their ultra-conservatism is causing to the souls of God’s children who are embracing this heretical movement.
- In Part 4, we discussed the radical left’s demonic agenda of subverting and relativizing God’s Truth and the Magisterial teaching of our Holy Catholic Church concerning reception of the Eucharist by civilly divorced and remarried Catholics without the benefit of a decree of nullity (annulment) – all the result of a progressive liberalist’s interpretation and implementation of problematic areas found within the papal exhortation “Amoris Laetitia” by Pope Francis I.
- In Part 5, we discussed another great evil within our Lord’s Holy Church – homosexuality within the walls of the Church itself – a topic which I personally find to be very distressing, for it truly speaks to the presence of Satan seducing and guiding Christ’s anointed into committing grave sin, and causing others to do likewise.
- In Part 6, we covered in detail the prophesied End Times event of the Illumination of Conscience (the Warning).
- In Part 7, we continued our discussion of the End Time events by visiting the prophecies of the Miracle (the Visible Sign) and the Chastisement (the Three Days of Darkness).
- In Part 8, we discussed the prophesied False Prophet and the Antichrist.
- In Part 9, we reflected upon the first two subjects of the Four Last Things in our eschatological study of the End Times – Death and Judgment.
- In Part 10, we spent time reflecting upon what the Catholic Church teaches concerning the last two subjects of the Four Last Things – Heaven and Hell.
- In Part 11, we discussed those special prayers given to us from both Heaven and the Church itself, prayers which will strengthen and prepare us for all that will one day unfold upon the face of the Earth.
- In Part 12, we reflected in detail upon the prayers of the Most Holy Rosary.
- In Part 13, we discussed and reflected upon the final part of the Third Secret of Fatima.
Again, I ask that you please pray that I may be able to continue to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit in all that He wishes for you to learn, in all that He wishes for you know through this Evangelization Apostolate of God’s Divine Love and Mercy –
– so that I may be able to continue to evangelize the fullness of His Truth, remaining ever faithful to the True Bride of Christ and the Magisterial teachings of His Holy Church, and guiding each of you into a more loving, holier and a more intimate relationship with our Creator, our Savior and our Enlightener – our God who calls each of us to be in oneness with Himself.
And as we continue to live in these final days of the End Times, may we take to heart always the words which our Lord spoke, “And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:20b)
May God bless you, God love you, and may God always keep you. †
- Part 1: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/01/22/living-in-the-end-times-part-1/
- Part 2: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/01/29/living-in-the-end-times-part-2/
- Part 3: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/02/05/living-in-the-end-times-part-3/
- Part 4: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/02/12/living-in-the-end-times-part-4/
- Part 5: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/02/19/living-in-the-end-times-part-5/
- Part 6: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/02/26/living-in-the-end-times-part-6/
- Part 7: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/03/05/living-in-the-end-times-part-7/
- Part 8: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/03/12/living-in-the-end-times-part-8/
- Part 9: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/03/19/living-in-the-end-times-part-9/
- Part 10: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/03/26/living-in-the-end-times-part-10/
- Part 11: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/04/02/living-in-the-end-times-part-11/
- Part 12: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/04/16/living-in-the-end-times-part-12/
- Part 13: https://ev-apostolate.org/2021/04/23/living-in-the-end-times-part-13/